Chick Flicks You Need to See

By Blogs By Cha - 5:23 PM

Don't you just love movies? I think everybody does. I haven't met or known anyone who dislikes watching them. Some movies tell you stories you can and can't find in books or anywhere else. It's an imagination put into motion pictures that when paired with a brilliant mind who can make it something more than magical, it's just... I can't even.

On another note, I've always been fond of chick flicks simply because I can relate to it in more ways than one and most of them hit right home; hence, making me cry, laugh and either cheer the protagonist on or cuss at the enemy. My family would always tell me that I invest too much of my emotions in most of the movies I watch. It does look kinda funny, doesn't it? But, hey! This is how weird I am. :3

Anyway, with the amount of chick flicks I've watched, I decided to come up with a list. You may or may have not seen them all but, irregardless, I wanted to show you some of my favorites. This list is in no particular order. So, have fun! And enjoy looking for these on rental or online.



1. The Holiday 2. Sixteen Candles 3. The Wedding Date 4. Pretty Woman 5. 50 First Dates 6. Notting Hill 7. Never Been Kissed 8. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)