I'm Back! Kinda.

By Blogs By Cha - 9:27 AM

It was like a hamster that died because you forgot to feed it.
First off...

Gahhhddd!!! It has been FOREVER; a year and 5 months forever, to be honest.

I don't know how and where to start but all I know is that my mind is rambling for words to reflect on my blog post today.

A lot's been going on for the span of months that this blog hasn't touched the internet stratosphere.

  • Transferred to another company.
  • Assigned to several accounts (by recommendation, just so you know :p haha)
  • Finally had an anniversary with the new company
  • Never, not once, attended a company party
  • Made it quite alive in one piece.

Though the list is minuscule, on a day-to-day basis - it's crazy! But who hasn't? I mean, work gets to you sometimes and you just want to take a week off and run away from the city and come back still wanting to extend that much-needed vacation.

Right? Right?

But, anyway! Let's get down to business as to the reason why I'm back. Sorta.

In-between the days, weeks, months that the blog went completely radio silent, every once in a while, I have thought about it. However, due to all that has happened, the idea of posting something got swept under the rug quite a few times. And eventually, it came to a point where it was like a hamster that died because you forgot to feed it. I know, cruel reference, but I had to because brain fart. Plus the fact that I am so not a good story teller that I thought this blog will never be worth the read to anybody but me.

But then, a week ago, the blog came into mind again. To be honest, it felt exciting but then... gone. So, it was forgotten once again until a yesterday while at work.

It's never too late to pick up from where you left off and try again.
I stumbled upon a blog (forgot which, sorry). It was a simple one. It wasn't a fancy layout but it was well-curated. From the posts, how the photo thumbnails were chosen and titles that subtly invite you to click. It started with a DIY post or two and read intently.

But what I didn't realize was that I was hooked! So engaged by it that I got disappointed when I finally reached her first post. And like me, she had to put her blog on hiatus for most of the same reasons as I'm telling you now.

Her blog made me think that it's never too late to pick up from where you left off and try again. That inspiration can come from the simplest of things and the most unexpected. That being an inspiration isn't overnight and it should never be asked from nor begged.

That girl does not know how much her blog has affected me that I'm right here, right now, tapping on my keyboard; writing on my blog. I wish I could thank her but I'm such a shy turtle, I would die if I act all fan-girly. Haha.

So, yeah! I'm sort of back - sort of because I don't wanna hype anything. Frankly, it's been way too long since I got back and it feels like we're starting from scratch. Knowing that this girl right here is very fickle-minded, I don't want to leave anyone disappointed. But knowing that the blogger who inspired me is out there still posting stuff on her online diary makes me feel... well... inspired to push through. * Fingers crossed *

Well, I guess this is where I'll leave you. (But, really, I need to rush to the pharmacy and buy some medicine for my sty... Eek!)

And to anyone who's on the same boat as mine... You aren't alone. Here's to hoping that you'll find your inspiration, too!

Adi-yo! ;)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)