Watsons Philippines Haul

By Blogs By Cha - 4:45 PM

Disclaimer: This post is in no intention to brag or shove in your face that I can afford this and that. All the items were bought from my own money and to be honest, they're all not that expensive. Thanks!!!

Last Sunday, my boyfriend and I decided to head to our local mall to watch Thor: The Dark World and munch on some Potato Corner fries (our personal movie snack fave). It was a rainy day and since we were both already in the city, we might as well take shelter there.


P.S. Thor: The Dark World was a little okay. If not for Tom Hiddleston, I probably would've slept through the whole thing.

After the movie, we headed out for a little shopping, urging my boyfriend to buy luffa, which he always seems to forget, at Watsons. I would say I've gone way overboard that it's not just the objective of buying something for himself. *Wink Girls can totally relate!

Being on a budget cut, I opted for some awesome deals like "Buy 1, Take 1" or "two for the price of one". To my surprise, the things I bought, altogether, did not even reach Php900. Hooray! Should I say great shopper? Haha.

So, here are the stuff I bought from Watsons.

The Maybelline Baby Lips line is just superb - no BS. Not only do your lips smell great but they'll look kissable, too, with this.
Nivea Lotion. I'm in search for a skin whitening lotion and I hope this'll give me the results I want.


Kensington Ablution Shower Gel in Cherry Bloom and Wispy Jasmine. I forgot the price but I swear it didn't even go beyond Php180. Like I said, two for the price of one, baby!
The first one I tried was the Cherry Bloom and it made showering so pa-girl!

Another great TFTPOO deal. Watsons' Exfoliating Body Scrub in Strawberry Citrus and Peach Mango. I first tried the Strawberry Citrus and it smelled like cotton candy.

Last but not the least, some feminine wash and face moisturizer.

I still haven't seen the results of the Myra-E Facial Moisturizer since I apply a little makeup before the sun's full glow. The first thing I love about it, though, is that it smells really good like a rose.

And that's it for my Watsons "Beauty" Haul. I hope you had fun reading this - even for a short span of time. 

Til next time!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)