Crab-Tastic Breakfast

By Blogs By Cha - 2:17 PM


This morning, I just had the most awesome meal and I could only care less about cholesterol (in my defense, I hopped on the treadmill and lasted 25 minutes).

I mean, come on! Who doesn't love crabs? Except for those who are allergic, I am so sorry if I let you remember your bittersweet and love-hate relationship with seafood.

My cousin and I were on our way home from Maranding and she had to stop the car at Lala, Lanao del Norte. Before we even got to Maranding, she was babbling about how cheap a kilo's worth is for crabs and shrimps (even the tiger shrimps). So, we each bought 2 kilos of crabs which is worth Php 150/kilo because, why not? Crazy cheap, right? In our home town, Iligan City, a kilo would cost twice than that or maybe even more!

So, yes, the next day, my aunt, her daughter and I devoured every last bit of crab meat and had to dig deep into every corner of the holy crab. And I overdid myself, finishing about 3-4 crabs. Don't judge! I only get to eat it once in every 5 or 6 months, okay?

'Til next time, dear succulent crab!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)